Saturday, April 18, 2009

What's happening

Things have been a bit crazy around here (as usual). Nathan is hard at work on his masters degree AND training his Seabees for their upcoming gig. He gets very little sleep these days. We are also getting ready to head to his 10 year reunion!!! I can't believe it's been that long since high school!

The kids are doing great! They had their first weekend trip to my mom's over the Easter break, while Nathan and I went to a wedding in Round Top, TX (near Brenham). It was nice to catch up with some Corps buddies and their wives.

Caleb is about to turn 1! So, mommy is busy making/ordering decorations and attempting to be 'crafty'. My little man is a mess! He climbs on everything and is working up the courage to jump off! He is starting to do his little sign language--it's too cute. He mostly does "please" and usually it can be translated as "FEED MY FACE!" He looks like Tarzan when he does it, but we get the idea...

Kylee is LOVING school. She moved up to the 3 year old class and has a brand new teacher. We love Ms. Ginny! Kylee comes home singing new songs and telling us all about her day. It's priceless.

Brooklynn is actually reading!! I am stunned every time she does it! It's crazy! She is quite proud of herself too! Again...priceless!

As for me, I'm still working at the Preschool as Asst Director----always an adventure (to say the least). I stay busy that's for sure!

I will have pics to post next time--Caleb's birthday party is turning out to be quite an event! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Visits from my friends