Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What did you say?

As we all know, kids can say the darndest things! As of late, my favorite thing is to listen to my kiddos sing. Songs can take on a whole new meaning when they are sung by two oh-so-adorable preschoolers!

Cases in point:

1. The B-I-B-L-E! Yes, that's the book for me!

I UNDERSTAND THE WORD I GOT! (I stand alone on the Word of God)

The B-I-B-L-E!

(As sung by Brooklynn)


2. Over the Mountains and the seas,

YOU NEVER FOLD THIS UP FOR ME! (Your river runs with love for me)

(Again...as sung by Brooklynn)

3. I Love you Lord, and I lift my boice, to worship You
OLD MAN'S SOUL.... (Oh my soul)

(As sung by Brooklynn....are we seeing a pattern here)

Anyway, I love to hear my baby girls sing and love it even more when they add their own flare. I know that one of these days they will sing the songs perfectly and my little heart will long to hear the silly words again.

No comments:

Visits from my friends