Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Somebody STOP him!!!

This kid is growing up way to fast for this momma! I can't believe the things this kid is doing and trying to do! Here are a few snapshots of the past two or three weeks.


This is his favorite thing to play with these days. It's a car that he can push along that has about a thousand buttons and levers to keep him busy. He likes to run over his sisters with it to! I hope that's not a taste of things to come!
The weather is getting cooler here, so we had to go shopping for our little man. Brooklynn picked out this vest-jacket thing. It's adorable on him! I don't know how well it came out in the picture, but let me assure you this kid is over-the-top handsome!
So, he's obviously learned to pull up on things, so it's a common occurance that he stands up in his bed. It's one of those things that just shocks you when you walk in and he's standing up for the first time! He's been doing it for awhile but this is one of the first times I was able to catch it on film. We can't keep Kylee out of his bed--as you can see!


Here's a solo shot! Doesn't he look proud of himself!


The other day, I was folding laundry and turned the basket upside down for him to pull up on. He had a good time using it as a walker and pushing it around the room for a few minutes. Then.....he figured out that if he lifted his little knee up, he could climb on top! I quickly put his leg back down, but Kylee was determined to teach her little man to climb (she's the pro in the house). So, needless to say, this sweet boy is keeping me on my toes!



No comments:

Visits from my friends