Saturday, July 25, 2009

On the Road to Recovery



Finally, after a very long (and busy) month, I am feeling much better! Whooohooo!

My family has done an amazing job taking care of me, the kids, my house, and ....well, pretty much everything! Praise the Lord for my sweet family!

The girls were very excited to see their cousin Emma--they had a blast for the two days she was here. They had movie nights, princess parties, and giggled only every thirty seconds!

Poor Caleb and Nathan were very, very outnumbered! But, as you can see, they had some 'guy time' too!

Sweet Cousins!
If you look closely, you can see that there are three little beauties piled on the bed! They are enjoying some Disney movie or another! (probably for the 10th time)
Caleb lovin' on his daddy! They're best buds--it's too cute!






No comments:

Visits from my friends