Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Learned in Kindergarten


We have had lots of changes in our family over the past few weeks. One of them is Brooklynn starting Kindergarten at her new school. She is working on her second day there, and so far she is having a blast!

When I picked her up from school yesterday, I promise it was like she had grown up a bit since I dropped her off! It was fun to listen to all her stories on the way home.

I listened to all the things she'd learned in school, and decided to start keeping track of what she says she learns. Should be interesting--here are the first lessons she learned in Kindergarten.


1. Two rows of three makes six.
2. When you wear a Gator hat, no one is supposed to talk to you. (Her teacher wears
one during 'quiet time' when the kids are not supposed to get out of their seats?
--at least that's what I gathered)
3. "One, two, three! Eyes on me!" is really fun to say over and over and over and over!
4. One can't be bothered with eating pasta for lunch when Mom packs cookies and
Cheez-Its too!


I'm anxious to see what she learns today!
In the meantime, here are some pics from her first day!

2 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

She is going to LOVE Kindergarten! She will come home with the funniest things. So fun!!

Lesleigh said...

I can't believe she's such a big girl! So amazing. Can't wait to hear all her funny stories!

Visits from my friends