In addition to the life lessons I posted about a few days ago, she also learned that:
1. You can't wrestle like bears or jump like frogs in the library.
2. When you sit next to kids named Tommy, he will teach you to make farting noises, and will also bring you presents to school (more on that one Monday).
3. A 'little line' (hyphen) means you need more room.
4. It's always nice to be a bucket filler.*
* Bucket Filling has something to do with being nice, but I'm still working on getting a better understanding of what the heck she's talking about! :)