Thursday, August 12, 2010

Breaking the silence

I know my readers (all three of you) have been wondering if I fell off the planet while trekking across the country. No. I didn't.

But, I have been unpacking an insane amount of brown boxes and wondering why the heck I have some of their contents. Nothing like having a semi and a half pull up in front your house to make you realize that you have far too much stuff.

So, for the past few weeks, I've been unpacking, rearranging, and dreaming of ways to make this new house a home.

Nathan started class and spends most of his 'free time' reading about political and military policy ( I know you are jealous).

The kids are enjoying running around and playing with the neighborhood kids (there's a total of 18 kids in our immediate vicinity). They start school next week. I am one nervous momma.

I have taken exactly zero pics of the new house or the kids. Oops. But, for my three readers (or is it two?) I will do better! I promise!

Here are a few from a photo shoot the girls were in!
photos by: kristinraephotography.blogspot.com








I

2 comments:

Sara said...

Those pictures are adorable! Hope you continue to adjust to new life in VA, and I hope it starts to feel like HOME soon :)

thewoodruffs said...

I'm a reader, I'm a reader!! (Jumping up and down with my hand in the air.)

Love ya. Love the pics. Super cute. Hope all is well and you're getting settled!

Visits from my friends