Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Wedding Birthday!

This weekend was our fifth anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long already!



We had a great weekend! It started off when Lolly and Saucy came into town. They kept the kids so Nathan and I could have a date night. I had arranged everything without Nathan knowing a thing! I picked him up from work on Friday afternoon--Les dropped me off. Needless to say, when Nathan saw my sister in the car, he knew something was up. It was great! I was so excited that I'd been able to surprise him!



So, we finally got some time as a couple and went to . When we got back, my mom helped the girls bake a cake, and we had a party (complete with presents and balloons)! The girls sang Happy Wedding Birthday to Mom and Dad--it was priceless!

We are so blessed to have such an amazing family and thankful for an amazing five years together!

No comments:

Visits from my friends