Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pop Goes the Kylee!

The past few days have been rough in the area of napping. I mean, seriously rough. One day this week, it took two hours to get the girls to be still and stop getting out of bed! It hasn't been much better when bed time rolls around.
Last night, I was sitting in bed (reading blogs) and heard a small little sound at my doorway. I looked up and saw this....






She's hiding in a tunnel from her playhouse tent. She smiled that, "I'm too cute to get in trouble" smile, turned around and bounced away (still inside the tunnel). The smile worked--I made her come back long enough to take the picture.
I wonder what in the world went through her mind when she decided to get out of bed, find her tunnel, and then sneak around the dark house!?

No comments:

Visits from my friends